Name of Your Blog: My Pinterventures
Site Owner: Erlene Amat
Q: What made you want to become a blogger?
- A: I actually thought about blogging back in 2011, right around the time I became a Pinterest freak. I remember visiting all of these wonderful blogs pinned that were pinned, but it took me 2 years to muster up the courage to start blogging and sharing my own projects. So, I guess I’ll have to say that Pinterest was the driving force that inspired me to get out there and get my creative on. I just celebrated my one year blogiversary in September of this year.
Q: What sites or bloggers inspire you?
- A: I like a lot of blogs, but I find myself visiting AKA Designs, For My Love Of, The Woks of Life, Upcycled Treasures, Making It In The Mountains, An Alli Event, and The Seasoned Mom often.
As far as bloggers inspiring me, I really like bloggers that are willing to help out their fellow bloggers grow and learn the ropes of blogging. I find a lot of incredible bloggers in Facebook blog groups that will take some time out of their day to help promote your posts.
Q: What is one thing you are most proud of as a blogger?
- A: The one thing I’m most proud of is the improvement of my photos on my blog. It’s still a work in progress, but it has come a long way from when I first started.
Q: What is your favorite post you have written to date?
- A: My favorite post is the Dollar Store Fall Owl. It’s one of my favorites because it’s a quick, easy, and inexpensive craft that anyone can make.
Q: Give us one random fact about YOU
- A: I love eating ice and can eat a ton of it daily!
Q: What advice would you give a new blogger?
- A: There’s so much advice for a new blogger, but one I think is really important is to take the time and connect with other bloggers. I don’t believe that one can have a successful blog without the help of fellow bloggers. Most of us don’t bite :-), so reach out and connect with us.
Q: Give Us Your Best One-Sentence SEO Tip
- A: Have good and unique content that will focus on your primary keyword or keyword phrase.