Name of Your Blog: Just One Mommy’s Opinion
Name: Jolleen Ruiz
Link to Site:
- Visit Just One Mommy’s Opinion
- Tweet @1MommysOpinion
Q: What made you want to become a blogger?
- A: I wanted to become a mommy blogger to share my experiences, triumphs, and failures. I just wanted a way to express myself and maybe encourage people who may be going through the same situations as me.
Q: What sites or bloggers inspire you?
- A: TidbitsOfExperience.com and TheAmericanMama.com
Q: What is one thing you are most proud of as a blogger?
- A: I am proud to have gotten this far! I have only been blogging since late January of this year, and I feel I’m on track to grow and make this a REAL full-time gig!
Q: What is your favorite post you have written to date?
- A: 8 Things I Want My Boys To Know Before Marriage
Q: Give us one random fact about YOU
- A: As a teenager, I owned a Sulcata Tortoise, and his name was Smeagle 🙂
Q: What advice would you give a new blogger?
- A: Just keep writing, just keep writing (Do you hear Dory?)
Q: Give Us Your Best One-Sentence SEO Tip
- A: Content is KEY. Make sure what you’re writing is actually worth reading.