Let’s face it; we could all use some help regarding SEO, optimization, and getting our content ranked higher and reaching more readers. The first step is writing an eye-catching headline and this is where Headline Analyzer Studio by CoSchedule comes in.
What is Headline Analyzer Studio
Optimize your headlines for search engine results. Simply put, Headline Analyzer helps take the guesswork out of which headline will get more eyes on your post! Get SEO suggestions to help your headlines rank higher and reach a larger, more engaged audience.
Difference Between Free vs. Paid Version
The following features are available to use for free in the Headline Studio Free plan:
- Unlimited Standard Headlines: instantly score your headlines and learn how to improve them based on their:
- Word Balance
- Word Count
- Character Count
- Headline Type
- Reading Grade Level
- Thesaurus: Easily find synonyms and alternate word options to increase your score.
- Access to the Browser Extension: Open any website’s free Headline Studio browser extension to write and analyze your headlines side-by-side.
The following features have limited availability in the Headline Studio Free plan:
- Headline History: Access a partial history of your previous headlines.
- Version History: After you change a headline, reanalyze your headline to create a new version. Access a partial history of your headline versions to compare your current version to your previous ones.
Headline Studio Pro plans include full access to all Standard AND Premium features, including:
- SEO Score: Find out how your headline stacks up against the competition in search engine results. Review and improve your headline with the following features:
- SEO Suggestions
- Keyword Quality
- Keyword Density
- Average Monthly Search
- Search Competition
- Keyword Trend
- Search Preview
- Headline Competition
- Keyword Variations
- Related Questions
- Keyword Explorer: See detailed performance data behind each of your keywords & discover which ones will perform best in your headline.
- Word Banks: Browse curated word banks of powerful, emotional, and uncommon words to boost your score or fuel your creativity.
- Favorites: Save the versions of headlines you like best to keep them at the top of your list & easily revisit them.
- Headline History: Access a full history of all of the headlines you’ve previously written.
- Version History: After you change a headline, reanalyze your headline to create a new version. Access a full history of all of your headline versions to compare your current version to your previous ones.
Free Browser Extention
After downloading the extension on the Chrome, Firefox, Safari, or Edge browser store, click the Headline Studio button on any website where you want to analyze a headline (like in your WordPress blog post).
The Headline Studio extension will open directly in your browser, letting you write and analyze your headlines side-by-side. As you can see, my headline needs a little work!
There are two ways to access the extension easily: pin Headline Studio to your extensions toolbar menu for easy access on any site, or look for the Headline Studio icon in your favorite content management system.
Free WordPress Plugin
The Headline Analyzer Studio plugin helps you quickly optimize your headlines to hook readers & boost engagement…without ever leaving WordPress.
Create or connect your Headline Analyzer Studio account to your WordPress account for your whole team to use. Then, score & improve your headlines based on proven data from millions of existing headlines.
Your content will be more likely to rank higher & become more visible in search, driving traffic back to your brand and converting more readers into customers.
Score your headlines on their likelihood to appeal to readers & rank in search based on data from millions of headlines. Then, optimize them to attract more readers & rank higher.
Get an overall view of the Headline Analyzer Score & SEO Score for each headline on your Posts page. Easily track analyzed headlines to ensure every headline is a top performer.
I like using Headline Analyzer; I can quickly gauge if I am on the right track to find the perfect title! It is easy to use and clear on what improvements can be made for a higher ranking… and that’s just using the free version.
This is a sponsored post in conjunction with CoSchedule.