Did you know that traditional advertising is becoming a thing of the past? All the “cool kids” are now turning to Bloggers and Social Media to reach their consumer base. With honest reviews and putting the product right in front of your potential customer sales are on the rise. Let us help you plan your next BIG THING!
Let our Review Wire Media Team of over 600+ Bloggers with a reach well over 3 million work for you! For more information click on the following links to learn more about the services offered:
– Blog Events & Hops – Working with bloggers in social media is a great way to build your audience, promote a new product line and receive feed back on your brand. Let us help you create a fabulous reach and put your product in front of your consumers!
– Brand Ambassador Program – Are you looking for a face behind your product? Perhaps you are looking for a representative to attend local conferences and shows? Whatever it is we will know the ends and out about the product. Not to mention we will eat, live and breathe for your brand!
– Media Blasts – Have your company featured on one or all the TRW Media Teams social media outlets. Our team of bloggers will promote your product, service, event or coupon on their Facebook and Twitter pages
– Book Blasts – Are you an author? Do you have a new book that you’d like to promote? No problem, let the TRW Media take care of your advertising efforts with a Book Blast! To see an example of a Book Blast, click here.
– Sponsored Articles – Are you short on time? Work with our team of over 600 bloggers to write a 300-500 word article for you that will include a nofollow link to your website and social media pages explaining your Contest, Product, Sale or Company! A typical Sponsored Article can be published within 48 hours.
– Twitter Party – In the instance your company is bored with traditional advertising and wants to spruce it up a bit, consider a Twitter Party! We will interact with your customers and our readers to find out details about why and how your product is used, what changes the general public would like to see made and just have a good time doing it!
For stats on TheReviewWire.com you can now download our Media Kit.