Name of Your Blog: Just One Mommy’s Opinion
Name: Jolleen Ruiz
Link to Site:
Q: What made you want to become a blogger?
- A: I wanted to become a mommy blogger so I could share my experiences, triumphs, AND fails. I just wanted a way to express myself and maybe encourage people who may be going through the same situations as me.
Q: What sites or bloggers inspire you?
- A: TidbitsOfExperience.com and TheAmericanMama.com
Q: What is one thing you are most proud of as a blogger?
- A: I am proud to have gotten this far! I have only been blogging since late January of this year and I feel like I’m right on track to really grow and make this a REAL full-time gig!
Q: What is your favorite post you have written to date?
Q: Give us one random fact about YOU
- A: As a teenager, I owned a Sulcata Tortoise and his name was Smeagle
Q: What advice would you give a new blogger?
- A: Just keep writing, just keep writing (Do you hear Dory?)
Q: Give Us Your Best One-Sentence SEO Tip
- A: Content is KEY, make sure what you’re writing is actually worth reading.